Reminder-Fall Camp will run exactly like Summer but with a few Schedule changes. We will be holding a two day a week camp beginning on 8/24 ending the week of 10/5. The cost is $200 per player/$350 for two related players. After 10/5, we will be beginning three days a week but don’t worry about that right now. Just thought I’d mention.
We are going to handle this in steps….
1. First Wave Fall Camp –beginning on August 24th and ending week of October 5th. Two days a week from 3:30pm-5:30pm.
2. Varsity will practice on Monday and Wednesday.
3. JV and Freshman will practice on Tuesday and Thursday.
4. We are still following protocols. 3 week bubbles, 12 person groups, masks, disinfecting equipment, bring your own water. Wear your camp clothes.
5. $200 per player/$350 for two related players. CASH ONLY
6. If you have already participated in summer camp you DO NOT need to turn in any forms. We just need your FEE. For those of you who are joinIng us for the first time on August 24th or 25th, I do need your forms and fee. I have attached FOUR forms to this email. In order for you to participate, I need the forms from new players. No forms, no practice! Once I have your forms(again new players only), you will receive your camp shirt, shorts and mask.
7. Important! In order for your player to be assigned to a group, I need you to email me with confirmation that your player will be attending camp on 8/24 or 8/25. Depending on your level. Please email me ASAP if you haven’t already, if you have, please don’t email me again. Coach will be putting together groups. We can’t add or take away players once camp begins!
8. I will be collecting Camp fees on 8/24 and 8/25 beginning at 3pm at the Gaels stadium. Just like summer camp. Please make sure you or player checks in with me.
Football Bags– Will be passed out on the 24th and 25th.
Also on 8/24 and 8/25, I will be selling Dublin “D” Football socks and masks for $10 each. First come, first serve. Cases(24pk) of Gatorade for $30 and 12 pk of Soda $7 for that we were Selling from our snack bar. Appreciate it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.